SELLERS – Free Market evaluation
Working for an office with a long success history allows me to provide my clients with extra piece of mind. Offering a very competitive commission plan – will definitely put a smile on your face. After all – you will get the best possible price by listing with me.
Having the experience, and being extremely dedicated to what I do, makes me very compatible with most of my demanding clients.
Working in areas such as Mississauga, Milton, Burlington, Georgetown and naturally Toronto – has proven to be very beneficial, as a lot of my clients relocate with time from one place to another. Work dictates a lot of moves.
I will be happy to assist you. Feel free to call, and we will discuss listing your property in full detail.
Steps in selling your property
- Finding a Realtor – you are here, so am I – we found each other. Done.
- Cosmetic improvements: lawn mowed, walkways clear, natural light inside
- Cleaning – if your work takes too much time, I would recommend hiring cleaners
- Details: strong light, wash windows, paint, ventilate – avoid heavy cooking
- Depersonalize: too many religious items, family photos – create distraction.
- Professional photos and staging
- Classy sign on your lawn
- Open houses
- Feature sheets, advertising, feature home on website
- To be or not to be? It is advisable to leave your home while showing
Continuous feedbacks regarding your property. By email or phone.
Pets - I would arrange showings to make sure your dog does not have to be caged (as a pet owner and experienced Realtor I do see purchasers specifically looking for scratch marks on floors, walls and doors - when a pet is seen, be ready for more demanding buyers)